Pobierz aplikację na telefon

Park

On the site of the former moat and the ground fortifications to the south-west and north, a monastery garden was established, surrounded with a wall. Work on the park started in 1898, simultaneously with the renovation of the walls and gates of the fortress and the construction of the monumental Stations of the Cross, for which the park provides a natural background. It was created by the Częstochowa garden designers Rajmund Szczeciński and Gustaw Feigl. At the south-western corner of the park, there are two rows of Neo-Renaissance stalls from 1906, designed by the architect Stefan Szyller.