The image of our Lady of Czestochowa was created in the Mid-13th century
The Baroque chapel of Saint Anthony of Padua is located in the basement of the northern (left) annex to the tower, erected approximately in the years 1617-1620.
Out of the Baroque paintings created together with the stucco decoration of the nave of the chapel in the years 1683-1689,
In the western wing of the monastery, on the first floor, there is a library called the old one, constructed in the years 1736-1739, on the initiative of the Jasna Góra Prior Father Anastazy Kiedrzyński.
In the Baroque building of the former carriage house and monastery printing shop, constructed approximately in the years 1620-1658, adjacent to the western curtain wall on one side and looking out into the castle yard on the other
Inside the southern curtain wall, on the section between the Bastion of Saint Barbara and the Rampart Gate there is the Room of John Paul II...
In the 17th century part of the monastery, there is a rectangular cloister garden, surrounded by the wings of the main building. Planted with greenery, it plays the role of the enclosure recreation space, where the friars can spend their time on prayer and meditation.
Within the monastery buildings, behind the enclosure, between the three-winged building from the 16th century, the so-called Old World and the western part of the building from the 17th century, there is a rectangular courtyard which presently performs utility functions.
From the south, on the axis of the curtain wall, there is the main entrance to the Jasna Góra sanctuary. It is entered by a complex of 4 gates joined with walls protecting the passage...
From the east, at the foot of the Jasna Góra monastery, on a large square – the so-called "Before the Top" square – there is a modern figure of the Immaculate Mother of God on a stone column, on the site where the monument to tsar Alexander II from 1889 used to stand.
La construction des premières fortifications de Jasna Góra a été commandée par le roi Sigismond III Vase
On the western wall of the vestry, on the left from the main entrance, there is a Regency style lavabo – a wash basin for priests, used for washing hands before the mass...
Entre le presbytère de la chapelle du Tableau Miraculeux et le presbytère de l’église, un peu en avance vers l’Ouest, l’édifice baroque se trouve érigé dans les années 1649-1651 et dans son sous-sol se trouve la sacristie et le trésor à l’étage.